We are always on the lookout for exceptional software development talent.
We invite candidates to email us their cover letter, telling us about your best technical accomplishment, and resume to email@example.com
Our current openings include:
Intermediate C# Developer
Do you want to build software that people actually use? Better yet, software that makes a difference? Do you want to work for companies like Apple, Microsoft, Western Digital, and others and continue to live in Vancouver? Do you want to work with people who love developing software and enjoy what they do?
If you answered yes to all of these questions, then what are you waiting for? Orbital Technologies is hiring and we need more great people to join our software development team.
Orbital Technologies is a software development company located in Vancouver, BC. We specialize in developing custom software solutions on multiple platforms, such as Windows, Mac, Linux, UNIX, Android, iOS and Android, as well as across multiple development languages, such as C#, Java, Objective-C, and SQL. We work with some of the world’s leading software vendors to develop software solutions that provide our clients with a competitive advantage in their marketplace.
We have openings for experienced developers who have knowledge of C#, Java, and SQL. Additional experience with Angular, React, .Net, Azure, AWS, SSO, and cloud hosted applications will be a definite asset. These positions require a strong design and development background, ability to work in a fast moving environment, good communications skills, outstanding rendering of designs to functional code, attention to quality, testability, and performance.
Candidates should have some or all of the following qualifications:
- Diploma or Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- 2+ years experience in Windows based Enterprise-level commercial software development environment
- Java, C#, and SQL experience
- Experience with .Net, Azure, AWS, and cloud hosted applications will be a definite asset
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Superb customer-facing, time management, and organizational skills
- Strong initiative – must be able to work with a minimum of supervision
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Flexibility to work on different types of software development, as requested by our clients
- Passion to learn
- Drive to succeed
- Email your cover letter and resume in PDF format to firstname.lastname@example.org
We thank all applicants for their interest. Unfortunately, time allows us to only contact those candidates that are short-listed. No phone calls please.